Posted April 27, 2021 | 9:14 AM
Prescribed Burn - April 27, 2021
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting prescribed burns on Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
- Balm Scrub Preserve, 11825 County Road 672, Riverview
- Alafia River Corridor, 2175 Keysville Road, Lithia
- Purpose of burn: Hazardous fuel reduction and ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The eastern-most portion of the RED trail at Alafia River Corridor will be closed during the burn. Signs will be posted at the closure points. No trails will be impacted at Balm Scrub Preserve.