Posted April 30, 2021 | 10:18 AM
Prescribed Burn - April 30, 2021
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will conduct a prescribed burn on Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Lower Green Swamp Preserve, 3540 E. Knights-Griffin Road, Plant City
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The BLUE TRAIL will be closed temporarily during the burn.