Posted August 12, 2021 | 8:25 AM
Prescribed Burn - Aug. 12, 2021
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting a prescribed burn today, Aug. 12, 2021.
- Blackwater Creek Preserve, 2470 Patrinostsro Road, Plant City
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: Portions of the RED trail may be temporarily closed at times during the burn.