Posted October 21, 2021 | 11:50 AM
Prescribed Burn: Thursday Oct. 21, 2021
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting a prescribed burn Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021.
- Lower Green Swamp Preserve, 3130 E. Knights-Griffin Road, Plant City
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The YELLOW trail may be temporarily closed at times during the burn.