Posted June 16, 2022 | 9:00 AM
Prescribed Burn - June 16, 2022
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting prescribed burns on June 16, 2022.
- Lower Green Swamp Nature Preserve (LGS) 3540 E. Knights-Griffin Rd, Plant City, FL 33565
- Cockroach Creek Greenway (CCG) 4472 Valroy Rd, Ruskin, FL 33570
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The Blue trail may be temporarily closed at Lower Green Swamp during the burn. All recreational trails will be closed at Cockroach Creek Greenway.