Access Free Resources and Apply for FEMA Assistance
Hillsborough County, Fla. (Sept. 15, 2017) - Free Wi-Fi and public computer access is available to residents at Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Libraries to apply for FEMA assistance and identify other recovery resources. Libraries' staff is ready to assist residents use a wide range of resources at most library locations, including:
- Free Wi-Fi and computer access
- Accessing disaster relief websites and submitting FEMA claims
- Connecting with personal insurance providers online
- Faxing documentation needed to file claims
- Scanning, copying, and printing important paperwork
- Charging personal electronic devices
- Connecting with friends and family via email and social media
All library locations will be open Friday, Sept. 15, and Saturday, Sept. 16, from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.except for Seminole Heights Branch Library, Town 'N Country Regional Library, and West Tampa Branch Library.
Visit hcplc.org for additional information about Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Libraries.