Hillsborough County Commissioners Select Appointments for Various Boards, Councils
Hillsborough County, Fla. (Nov. 14, 2019) - Members of the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners, during their annual organizational meeting today, selected positions on the various boards, committees, and councils on which they serve.
Some of the appointments include:
- Affordable Housing Advisory Board - Kimberly Overman
- Arts Council of Hillsborough County - Mariella Smith
- Aviation Authority - Lesley "Les" Miller, Jr.
- Children's Board of Hillsborough County - Sandra L. Murman
- Environmental Protection Commission - Smith, chairman; Pat Kemp, vice chairman
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority - Kemp, Overman, Miller, Smith
- Hospital Authority - Murman, Kemp
- Juvenile Justice Board - Overman
- Metropolitan Planning Organization - Smith, Miller, Ken Hagan, Overman, Kemp. Alternate: Murman.
- Port Authority - Murman
- Tampa Bay Estuary Program Policy Board - Stacy R. White
- Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council - Smith. Alternate: Kemp
- Tampa Bay Water Board of Directors - Murman, Smith
- Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corp. - Hagan
- Tampa Sports Authority - Hagan
A complete list is posted at HCFLGov.net/BOCC.
At the start of the meeting, Commissioners selected Miller as chairman, and Overman as vice chairman. Commissioner White will serve as chaplain.