Hillsborough Emergency Policy Group Meeting Scheduled for Thursday, April 9
The public and the media can listen in live at:
- Hillsborough County's Facebook page: HillsboroughFL
- The County's official YouTube channel: YouTube.com/HillsboroughCounty
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- The HCFLGov.net website by going to HCFLGov.net/newsroom and selecting the "Live Meeting" button
- The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
The Hillsborough County Emergency Policy Group is comprised of three County Commissioners, the mayors from the cities of Plant City, Tampa, and Temple Terrace, the Sheriff, and Chairman of the School Board. Authority is granted by Article 8 of the Florida Constitution, Section 125.66 and Chapter 252, Florida Statutes. Hillsborough County enacted Hillsborough County Code of Ordinances and Laws Chapter 22, Article II, Sections 22-23 in order to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the County's residents during declared emergencies.
Get Connected. Stay Alert.
For more information on COVID-19, and any other potential emergency in the region, visit HCFLGov.net/StaySafe and sign up for the HCFL Alert system. Additionally, you can follow Hillsborough County on social media at Facebook, Twitter, and Nextdoor for updates. For general County information, call (813) 272-5900, the County's main information line.