Hillsborough COVID-19 Public Testing Schedule for Thanksgiving Week
Hillsborough County, Fla. (Nov. 23, 2020) - The long Thanksgiving holiday will impact schedules at COVID-19 coronavirus public testing locations in Hillsborough County.
All public testing sites will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26.
Here is the schedule for the rest of the week:
Suncoast Community Health Center, 313 S. Lakewood Drive, Brandon
- Following this evening's appointments, this site will be closed until Monday, Nov. 30.
Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd St., Tampa
- Open Tuesday, Nov. 24, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (this day has been added due to heavy demand)
- Wednesday, Nov. 25, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed all other days until Monday, Nov. 30
Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
- Open Tuesday, Nov. 24 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Open Wednesday, Nov. 25, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 26
- Closed Friday, Nov. 27
- Open Saturday, Nov. 28, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed Sunday, Nov. 29
- Open Monday, Nov. 30 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hillsborough County's COVID-19 Coronavirus Testing and Information Line, (888) 513-6321, will remain open 24/7 for general questions related to COVID-19. For more information about getting tested at one of the public sites, as well as links to other testing options, go to HCFLGov.net/COVIDTesting.
Hillsborough County urges residents to protect themselves and others from COVID-19 as they observe the holiday. Wear face coverings when around others in public. Practice social distancing. Wash hands, use hand sanitizer, and don't touch your face. Limit gatherings to no more than 10 people.
Face Coverings Mandate Remains in Effect
The mandate that face coverings must be worn in indoor locations of businesses, with certain exceptions, remains in effect. For more information, go to HCFLGov.net/facecoverings.
Get Connected. Stay Alert.
For more information on COVID-19, and any other potential emergency in the region, visit HCFLGov.net/StaySafe and sign up for the HCFL Alert system. Additionally, you can follow Hillsborough County on social media at Facebook, Twitter, and Nextdoor for updates. For general County information, call (813) 272-5900, the County's main information line.