Hillsborough County Commissioners Select Positions on Various Boards, Councils
Hillsborough County, Fla. (Nov. 18, 2021) - Members of the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners, during their annual organizational meeting today, selected positions on the various boards, committees, and councils on which they serve.
Some of the positions include:
- Affordable Housing Advisory Board - Kimberly Overman
- Arts Council of Hillsborough County - Mariella Smith
- Aviation Authority - Stacy R. White
- Children's Board of Hillsborough County - Gwen Myers
- Environmental Protection Commission - Mariella Smith and Pat Kemp
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority - Kimberly Overman, Mariella Smith, Gwen Myers, and Pat Kemp
- Hospital Authority - Harry Cohen and Ken Hagen
- Juvenile Justice Board - Gwen Myers
- Port Authority - Harry Cohen
- Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority - Pat Kemp
- Tampa Bay Estuary Program Policy Board - Stacy R. White
- Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council - Harry Cohen, alternate: Mariella Smith
- Tampa Bay Water Board of Directors - Mariella Smith and Harry Cohen
- Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corp. - Kimberly Overman
- Tampa Sports Authority - Ken Hagan
- Transportation Planning Organization - Kimberly Overman, Mariella Smith, Harry Cohen, Gwen Myers, and Pat Kemp, alternate: Stacy R. White
A complete list is posted at HCFLGov.net/BOCC.
At the start of the meeting, commissioners selected Overman as chair and Smith as vice chair. Commissioner White will continue to serve as chaplain.