Help Your Business Weather the Storm
Roughly 40 percent of small businesses never reopen their doors following a disaster. But you can.
Protect your business from the disaster you never expected. If you are unprepared, a power outage, hacker disruption, fire, theft, storm, or other disaster could put you and your employees at risk. It could possibly shut down your business forever.
Small business owners and operators of all types can take advantage of no-cost expert consultation from the Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County on how to minimize losses and increase business survivability when affected by natural and man-made disasters.
Key topics every business should brush up on are:
- Essentials for business preparedness, including types of insurance
- Initial steps of your business continuity plan
- Cybersecurity threats to your critical infrastructure
- Tools to plan for natural and man-made disasters of all types
- Resources available to help your business recover and reopen
Get started by contacting the Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County at (813) 204-9267.
Plan and Prepare for Storm Season
Get connected and stay informed about emergencies with Hillsborough County's official notification system.Sign Up Now