Posted August 30, 2017 | 9:37 AM
7 Free Business and Entrepreneur Resources at Your Library
Whether you're just getting a small business started, or taking your business to the next level, your library has a wealth of free resources at the ready to help you succeed.
- Bring people together. Cowork and meeting spaces at more than 25 locations, with space for up to 300 participants
- Create your masterpiece. Tools and equipment, including audio and video recording studios with equipment and green screens, Media:scape collaborative workstations that allow multiple mobile devices to work together on a large screen monitor, and interactive SMART boards
- Uncover something new. Business research and instructional databases, such as Reference USA, Morningstar Investment, Business Insights, Gale collections, and Lynda.com
- Acquire special skills. Business workshops spanning from business financing to eCommerce photography
- Gain a helping hand. In-person technology instruction covering everything from walk-in tech help to 3D printing
- Be in the know. Business Byte e-newsletter to get the latest information on free library resources for small businesses
- Recruit your team. Business resource specialist librarians that can help you find information to grow your business. Schedule a free one-to-one appointment at (813) 273-3652.