County Partners with Feeding Tampa Bay for Disaster Relief
Hillsborough County and Feeding Tampa Bay are teaming up to help provide fresh food to residents affected by Hurricane Irma.
Sept. 21, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Bible-Based Fellowship
Hillsborough County Food & Supply Collection Sites
Feeding Tampa Bay is also coordinating efforts to collect food and supplies at several sites in Hillsborough County. Requested supplies include: canned ready-to-eat items with pull tops (vegetables, fruit), protein in pouches or pull-top cans (tuna, beef stew, chili, canned chicken), snacks (granola bars, breakfast bars), peanut butter, toiletries, paper goods, diapers, and cleaning supplies (mops, mop buckets, brooms, bleach wipes, bleach, garbage bags, bug spray).
A list of food and supply collection sites is below:
- Feeding Tampa Bay warehouse, 4702 Transport Drive, Building 6, in Tampa
- Be Infused, Inc., 2429 Roanoke Springs Dr. in Ruskin
- Dance Ferrentino Insurance and Financial, 11049 Countryway Blvd. in Tampa
- Nutrition Smart Carrollwood, 14847 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. in Tampa
- Synergy Florida, 3230 Parkside Center Cir. In Tampa
For a full list of collection sites in Tampa Bay, visit Feeding Tampa Bay Irma Relief Collection sites.
Monetary donations are also being accepted, as every $1 donated to Feeding Tampa Bay creates 10 meals for people in need. For more information, visit Feeding Tampa Bay Hurricane Irma Relief.