Explore Different Avenues to Launch Your Business Dreams
Entrepreneurship is the key ingredient for economic and job growth. Entrepreneurs go beyond simply starting a business. They transform an innovation in products or services into a successful venture, often disrupting business norms.
For National Entrepreneurship Week, we asked local entrepreneurs and leaders engaged in supporting Hillsborough County's entrepreneurial ecosystem to share their experiences and thoughts about business and entrepreneurship.
- Hometown: Monclova, in Coahuila, Mexico
- Profession: Relations Manager for LaunchCode in Tampa
- First Job: Founder of Women Ambassadors Forum
- Favorite Hobby: Organizing conferences for women
- Proudest Accomplishment: Founder of a globally recognized conference empowering women that has reached 85 countries around the world
- Biggest Inspiration: My mother. She has always believed in me, which has led me to believe in myself.
What excites you most about entrepreneurship? Being able to explore different avenues of business, the ability to wear many roles within the organization, and the hope to make a small positive change in the world.
What is the best thing about working in Hillsborough County? The amazing support and connections I've found being new to Tampa. Hillsborough County has been extremely welcoming and I have been lucky to meet a lot of people through the Entrepreneur Collaborative Center.
Start or Continue Your Entrepreneurship Journey:
- National Entrepreneurship Week events
- Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
- Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County
- Operation Startup
- 1 Million Cups Tampa
- Homebrew Hillsborough
- HCPLC Business and Entrepreneur Resources
Want more stories like this delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to the Friday 5