Get Expert Advice to Solve 6 Common HR Challenges
Moving your business from a sole-proprietorship or growing your workforce? Odds are you have questions about human resources issues for your small business. Join Hillsborough County Economic Development and Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County for a no-cost interactive half-day conference for entrepreneurs and small business owners and operators. Activities include panel discussions and breakout sessions on tools and strategies to address the challenges facing small employers.
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
8 a.m. to noon
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
2101 E. Palm Ave. in Tampa
What to expect:
- Learn how to foster employee growth and develop leaders
- Learn the latest human resources compliance requirements for small businesses
- Human resources professionals teach employee on-boarding techniques
- Get help to engage talent and retain outstanding employees
- Hear about new technology available for human resources support
- Learn recruiting best practices and strategies
Registration is required. Space is limited. For more information visit HCFLGov.net/FSBDC or call (813) 204-9267.
Want more stories like this delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to the Friday 5