Featured Job: Planner
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 2 years of experience as a community planner
- Must be able to effectively manage a high volume, multiple deadline case load.
- Strong practical experience in all aspects of zoning administration and site development review
- Experience reviewing and analyzing land development and rezoning proposals
- Experience drafting presentations and presenting to various groups, including homeowners, industry representatives and elected officials
- Historic preservation experience desirable
- Form-based coding and/or architectural review experience desirable
- AICP certification preferred
- FBCI certification or architectural/design degree a plus
- Front line customer counseling experience
Researches and analyzes information to write reports supporting the development, evaluation, monitoring and implementation of comprehensive studies, plans, programs, and land development regulations.
Salary: $47,112.00 - $75,857.60/year