Featured Job: Environmental Lands Management Technician
Provides technical support for access to and management of lands acquired through the Hillsborough County Jan K. Platt Environmental Lands Acquisition and Protection Program (ELAPP), specifically through the management of invasive exotic plants.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate; AND
- Two years of field experience in a position related to Ecology, Environmental Science or Natural Resource Management;
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-related competencies noted below; AND ·
- Must maintain a valid FL Driver's License and clean driving record; AND
- Must obtain and maintain Restricted Use Pesticide License-Natural Areas Category within 6 months of employment.
- Must pass basic firefighting training courses (S130, S190, I100) within 6 months of employment
Salary: $30,971.20 - $48,006.40/year