Featured Job: Head Start/Early Head Start Accountant
Ideal Candidate Profile
- The Head Start Accountant will perform accounting and fiscal management duties with specialized accounting functions.
- The ability to perform complex or specialized accounting work at the supervisory or technical lead level is mandatory.
- Certified Grants Management Specialist (CGMS) or training and Head Start fiscal experience is preferred.
This position is responsible for performing complex and specialized accounting work at the supervisory and/or technical lead level. Work includes accounting, fiscal management and budget preparation for a mid-sized department/agency, and/or leadership for specialized accounting functions within a large department or agency.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; AND
- Four years of experience as a professional accountant.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job specific competencies listed above.
Salary: $58,385.60 - $93,392.00/year