Posted May 21, 2020 | 4:30 PM
Featured Job: Solutions Engineer (OnBase Administrator)
We want you to join our team
Ideal Candidate Profile
- A minimum of 7 years working experience performing OnBase architecture design and support related to multiple environments, modules, APIs, interfaces, workflows, enhancements, application security, and report
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in OnBase Administration, Unity client, Thick Client, Configuration client, OnBase Studio, workflow analysis, data integration, Business Intelligence and development.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience with key OnBase modules, Production batch scanning, (DIP), Document Import Processing, PDF input filter, Visual (COLD) Computer output laser disk, Application Enabler, Virtual Print driver, Office & Outlook integration, Advanced Capture, Interactive Data Capture, OnBase folders, Work flow and Idol full text (OCR), Optical Character Recognition.
- Hyland OnBase certification: OnBase Certified Systems Administration OCSA.
- Hyland OnBase certification: OnBase Certified Advanced Systems Administration.
- Hyland OnBase certification: OnBase Certified Work Flow Administration.
- Experience in HTML, C#, & SQL.
- Extensive experience in relating business processes into technical solutions, documenting business processes, development and modifications of workflow processes.
- Proficient knowledge of gathering requirements, building workflows, developing, testing, and implementations.
- Strong experience and knowledge in customer service, and presentations.
Salary: $33.09 -$52.95 US Dollar (USD) Hourly