Featured Job: Network Engineer
Performs network engineering, installation, setup, configuration, upgrades, advanced troubleshooting for enterprise routing and switching environments, virtual private networking (VPN), firewalls, voice communications infrastructure/systems (including Voice Over IP), and wireless networking & monitoring systems. Manages complex enterprise technology projects in accordance with established project management methodology.
- Four to Six years of enterprise network engineering experience providing design, installation, setup, configuration, upgrades, and advanced complex troubleshooting for Cisco enterprise routing and switching environments, Checkpoint enterprise firewall, and Cisco voice communications infrastructure/systems (including Voice Over IP).
- Four to Six years of Cisco enterprise network engineering experience.
- Four to Six years' experience managing complex enterprise technology projects in accordance with a formal project management methodology.
- Four to Six years' experience developing, editing, and presenting technical designs, network diagrams, project plans and other technical reports.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple competing project & task priorities.
- Valid Florida Driver's License and ability to operate vehicle to deliver, pickup, install and/or troubleshoot equipment issues.
- CCNA or similar Cisco Certifications
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year degree-granting college or university with a major in information technology related engineering field.; AND
- Four (4) years of experience providing network engineering, installation, setup, configuration, upgrades, advanced troubleshooting for enterprise routing & switching environments
- An equivalent combination of education (not less than a high school diploma/GED), training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-related competencies noted below; AND
- Possession of valid Florida Driver's License.
Salary: $33.42 - 55.14 US Dollar (USD) HourlyApply Now