Hiking Spree for All
The Hillsborough County Hiking Spree has trails for all people, including those with disabilities, so everyone can get out and discover the County's wild side. Several neighborhood and conservation parks offer people with disabilities accessible trails for wheelchairs, walkers, canes, and strollers located throughout the County.
Eight County parks on the 2020-21 Hiking Spree list offer paved trails with water and facilities available.
2020-21 Hiking Spree Accessible Trails
- Carrollwood Village Neighborhood Park - Laurel Oak Trail
- Peterson Road Park - Upper Tampa Bay Trail
- Lucy Dell Community Pond - Boardwalk Trail
- Seffner CommUNITY Park & Garden - Hickory Trail
- FishHawk Sports Complex - Pandion Trail
- Ruskin Neighborhood Park - Quiet Pines Trails
- Lettuce Lake Conservation Park - Hammock Run & Boardwalk
- Flatwoods Conservation Park - The Big Look in the Woods
Some sites have entrance and parking fees. Hikers may repeat any trail twice for credit, as long as the hikes occur on different dates. When you've completed your eight designated trails between now and March 31, fill out the Hiking Spree completion form to register for your prize.