Get Out and Start Moving with 2021 Move! Hillsborough
Join Hillsborough County's new health initiative to get residents exercising and moving - Move! Hillsborough. Whether you bike, hike, walk, kayak, rollerblade, or even skip, track your miles. Any type of movement counts. For instance, a Zumba class or other workouts can be converted to miles. The more miles you log, the better prizes you could win!
Participants may Move! on their own or with a group anywhere in the County, or through one of the County's beautiful parks.
How to Participate:
- Register for Move! Hillsborough online for free.
- Pick a goal: 100 miles, 300 miles, or 500 miles.
- Keep track of where you go and how many miles you log from now until July 31, 2021.
- Once you reach your goal, fill out your completion form online to be eligible for your prize. For every goal reached, you can win a prize. For instance, if you complete 300 miles, you are eligible for a 100-mile and 300-mile prize.
- Bring your confirmation email (printed or digital) to one of the following locations to pick your prize up in person.
- All Peoples Life Center in Tampa
- Apollo Beach Recreation Center in Apollo Beach
- Bell Creek Nature Preserve in Riverview
- Carrollwood Village Park in Tampa
- Westchase Recreation Center in Tampa