You Know You're From 'The 813' When...
1. You know the staple ingredients for a true Hillsborough County Cuban sandwich include mustard, Swiss, ham, fresh pork, Genoa salami, and pickles on pressed Cuban bread.
2. Hearing the cannons roar on game day in #BucsBorough.
3. Spending your weekend with your favorite amphibians, birds, fish, mammals, and reptiles at ZooTampa.
4. You never knew hiking was a thing in Hillsborough County, until you were introduced to our annual Hiking Spree.
5. You know better than to leave the house without a poncho or umbrella on any given summer afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m.
6. Wearing flip-flops 365 days of the year is normal.
8. Explaining to out-of-towners that one isn't simply a Lightning fan… one must #BetheThunder.
9. Your inner pirate comes out once a year for Gasparilla.
10. You've run, walked, or rollerbladed Bayshore Boulevard in Tampa, the world's longest continuous sidewalk.
11. You consider yourself a foodie and know the best places to entertain out-of-town guests.
12. You're less than an hour from any of the beautiful Bay area beaches.
13. And at the end of the day, you live, work, and play in paradise.
Want to show off your 8-1-3 pride? Add the official #813Day filter to your Facebook profile photo and use the #813Day hashtag on Twitter and Instagram! You can also download the official #813Day filter to use on social media.