We Want to Hear from You!
Hillsborough County wants your thoughts as it develops an action plan to guide the establishment of policies and procedures through an "equity lens."
The goal is to make a plan that reflects the voices of as many residents as possible, capturing their priorities, interests, and lifestyles. This all-in approach aims to provide a mutual sense of belonging and shared values.
How can the County make quality of life improvements in the areas that impact your daily life including healthcare, housing, food security, economic opportunity, transportation, criminal justice, land use/zoning, and improved access to the internet? We want your thoughts.
There are four ways to participate:
- Attend an in-person session
- The in-person Community Listening Session takes place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 11 at C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Library, 2607 E. Dr. MLK, Jr. Blvd. in Tampa, 33610.
- Join virtually
- The Virtual Community Listening Session is on Zoom from 10 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, Jan. 11. The meeting ID is 860 1899 0754. The passcode is 915210. Or call in at (301) 715-8592. The meeting ID is 860 1899 0754#
- Leave a voicemail message at (813) 327-4716. This service is available 24/7.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Encourage your family, friends, and neighbors to participate.
MGT Consulting, LLC (MGT) is working with the County to develop the equity action plan. For more information contact Vernetta Mitchell, director of diversity, equity, and inclusion at email@example.com. Or call (813) 321-1400 ext. 2131