Report an Animal Emergency or Cruelty
To report urgent animal emergency or crime in progress, dial 9-1-1 or your local law enforcement agency.
Examples of common animal-related emergencies or crimes:
- Animal locked in a vehicle
- Animal abuse or neglect
- Sick or injured animal
- Dog bite/attack
- Dog fighting or cock fighting
- Complete this online form, or
- If you suspect that an animal has been abused, neglected, or otherwise victimized, contact Hillsborough County Animal Control at 813-744-5660.
If you are reporting an animal bite, please complete the Bite Form and have a hard copy for the Officer when they arrive.Please do not transmit sensitive data through email.
*Fillable forms may not work correctly with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer and open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the printable version of the form