The Pet Resource Center provides pet food and pet care items for Hillsborough County residents who need help feeding their dogs and cats.
Help us save the community’s neediest animals by donating these items:
- Clean towels of all sizes (new or gently used)
- Quick-snap dog collars (medium, large, X-large)
- Stretch 'n Scratch cat scratchers
- Sturdy leashes (4 to 6 feet, no retractables)
- Dentastix brand dog treats
- Kong brand toys
- Dog harnesses (medium, large, X-large)
- Fleece material or small fleece cat blankets
- Milk Bones brand treats (no butcher bones, rawhides or homemade treats)
- Ping-pong balls and other waterproof toys for cats (no used cat trees)
- Dry and canned food for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens
- Peanut butter, honey, broth
- Unscented baby wipes
Items may be dropped off at the Pet Resource Center at 440 N. Falkenburg Road in Tampa. Appointments are strongly encouraged and are available from 10 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Priority will be given to those with appointments, but walk-up customers will be seen between scheduled appointments.
To make a monetary donation visit the Hillsborough County Pet Resources Foundation
Need help feeding your pet or know someone who does?
Contact Pet Resources at (813) 301-PETS (7387).