Learn more about ADOPT with the ADOPT Tutorial Video
Statistical Reports pursuant to Florida State Statutes
- January 2023 State Stats
- February 2023 State Stats
- March 2023 State Stats
- April 2023 State Stats
- May 2023 State Stats
- June 2023 State Stats
- August 2023 State Stats
Comprehensive Monthly Statistical Reports (CMR)
- January 2023 CMR
- February 2023 CMR
- March 2023 CMR
- April 2023 CMR
- May 2023 CMR
- June 2023 CMR
- August 2023 CMR
Reports include information on adoptions, transfers, RTO, euthanasia and all other outcome types:
Please be advised that the animals listed herein are not available for adoption, rescue or transfer until their emancipation date has been reached.
- The Daily Intake and Outcome Report shows all animals brought into the shelter and how all animals left the shelter from the previous day. This is a useful tool for anyone looking for a lost pet.
- The Pre Euthanasia Report shows a listing of animals scheduled to be humanely euthanized | Sub-Type Definitions
- The Daily Kennel Inventory Report shows a list of animals currently at the Pet Resource Center
- The Notched Ear Report shows a listing of cats that came into our facility with a notched ear. Since this designates the cat as living outdoors, we make every effort to return them to their original outdoor home as quickly as possible. Cats on this report may no longer be in the shelter.