Dog park rules
- Children ages 6-15 must be accompanied by an adult to enter the dog park
- Dogs deemed dangerous or aggressive are prohibited
- Keep your dog leashed at all times while outside the fenced dog park area
- Please clean up after your pet. Scoop bags are provided
- No large water containers/pools allowed in dog parks
When entering or leaving the non-leash area
- Do not enter the double-gates transition area if there is already someone in that area
- This will eliminate the possibility of both gates being open at the same time
- Place your dog off-leash in the transition area before entering the non-leashed area
If your dog inflicts an injury
The dog's owner must give their name and phone number to the owner of the injured dog before leaving the area Owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog's behavior and any injuries, damages or loss their dog may cause.
For more information contact (813) 744-5595.
Hillsborough County Parks & Recreation maintained dog parks
The locations listed on the map and below are maintained by the Hillsborough County Parks & Recreation department.
Apollo Beach Dog Park
664 Golf and Sea Blvd.
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Carolyn Meeker Dog Park
122 1st Avenue SW
Lutz, FL 33548
Carrollwood Village Park Dog Park
4680 West Village Dr.
Tampa, FL 33624
Logan Gate Dog Park
7374 Monterey Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33610
Mango Dog Park
11717 Clay Pit Rd.
Seffner, FL 33584
Northwest County Dog Park
8951 W. Waters Ave.
Tampa, FL 33615
Saladino Dog Park
1705 Bryan Rd.
Brandon, FL 33511
West Dog Park
6402 Occident St.
Tampa, FL 33614