Consumer & Veterans Services Online Appointments
From requesting a consultation on a consumer complaint to requesting assistance with filing a VA claim, Hillsborough County Consumer & Veterans Services online appointment system can help make the process easier for you.
Must be a Hillsborough County resident to use the online appointment system.
No fees related to your appointment.
Things To Consider
- Veterans Services Appointments:
- A Veteran’s discharge papers (Form DD-214) is required to file any VA claim.
- The National Personnel Records Center can provide this, or the Veterans Affairs Regional Office can assist.
- Non-Hillsborough County residents will be connected to the Veteran Service Office in their respective Florida County.
- Consumer Protection Appointments:
- All consultations are free of charge.
- Investigators are not attorneys, they cannot give legal advice.
- If you have evidence for your complaint (receipts, records, text messages, etc.), make sure to have all documentation with you for your appointment.
- When making an appointment, please note the requirements and paperwork needed surrounding your specific request. If additional information is needed for your appointment, a Consumer & Veterans Services staff member will contact you prior to your appointment.
- Visit the online appointment system portal
- Select a service
- Veterans Services Consultation
- Consumer Protection Consultation
- Click the "Make an Appointment" button and follow the prompts
You can also return to the portal to modify, reschedule or cancel already existing appointments.