Following a growing list of concerns, the Hillsborough County Board of Commissioners (BOCC) identified a need to regulate the locksmith industry.
As part of the licensing process, we are required to submit fingerprints of employees electronically. To make the process as convenient and efficient as possible, fingerprint scanning is being conducted at our facility at no additional cost to applicants. After processing the initial fingerprint submission, the employee's record will remain on file, making additional submissions unnecessary.
Our facility is located at 3629 Queen Palm Drive, Tampa, FL 33619.
Please email LiveScan@HCFLGov.net for appointments.
- List of Licensed Locksmiths
- Letter to Locksmith Business Owners
- Application Instructions
- Application for Locksmith Services Businesses
- Section F - Out of State Employee Address Form
- Employee List Form
- Email Frank Baker or call (813) 612-8454
These files require either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to view the contents.