Apply to Volunteer with Parks
In response to COVID-19, volunteers and volunteer applications are not being accepting at this time for Hillsborough County Parks.
When the program resumes, we will put up the applications again.
Volunteers are always needed in these areas:
- Adopt-A-Spot: Commitment to maintain a park or roadway. Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful manages volunteers for this program.
- Conservation: Assist with habitat restoration, trail blazing, removal of invasive species, and site clean-ups.
- Parks: Opportunities include park maintenance, beautification, interpretive programs, and special projects.
- Recreation: Work with children in out-of-school-time programs, teen programs, senior activities, preschool-age tiny tots, and more.
- Special Events: Help with coastal and river clean-up, family fun days, bike and road races, Scout projects, and the annual Tampa Bay Active Life Games.
- Therapeutic Recreation: Volunteer for HC Adaptive Sports, out-of-school-time programs, the Special Olympics, Camp Sparks Summer Program, and the Bakas Equestrian Center.
Instruction and volunteer applications will be available once the program has resumed.