Pay CEB & CESM Fines and Liens
Here you will find the phone numbers and addresses to pay Code Enforcement Board (CEB) and Code Enforcement Special Magistrate (CESM) fines and liens against your property.
Instructions for paying your fine are included in the invoice/notice you receive. Please note, if you make a payment by business or personal check, there is a 60-day hold for the check to clear, prior to releasing any liens.
Things To Consider
All payments are non-refundable.
Make sure your case # is listed on your payment and please include a copy of the settlement agreement or invoice with your payment.
The following are fines against your property including:
- CEB & CESM fines
- False alarm penalty (before hearing)
- False alarm fines (after hearing)
- Fire Marshal fines
- Land development fines
- Motor vehicle noise citation
You can pay these fines the following ways:
- Pay by credit or debit online
- Cashier's check, money order, escrow or trust account checks, made payable to BOCC mailed to: