Report an Abandoned Property

Jump to:



Have you noticed an abandoned property in unincorporated Hillsborough County, which is not being maintained or is in a state of disrepair? If so you can report it to Hillsborough County Code Enforcement.

Things to Consider

  • Please note: Effective July 1, 2021, Florida Statutes, as amended by Senate Bill 60, require a name and address to be provided in order to report potential violations of codes and ordinances for investigation.

How To

  1. Contact Code Enforcement at (813) 274-6600
  2. We will preform an inspection of the property within three business days

Get Help

(813) 274-6600