Apply for a Neighborhood Mini-Grant
The Hillsborough County Neighborhood Mini-Grant is focused on encouraging neighborhoods to invest in their future and create a legacy for years to come through innovative and creative community projects. The 2022 mini-grant application submission period has closed.
Neighborhood Mini-Grant Project Categories
- Neighborhood Identification
- Leadership Empowerment
- Safety Opportunities & Education
- Environmental Enhancements
- Health & Wellness Engagement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Neighborhood & Community Innovation
- Must be a Civic Association, Homeowner Association, Special Taxing District, or Neighborhood Watch Group
- Must be within Hillsborough County. This includes the City of Tampa, the City of Temple Terrace and the City of Plant City
- Organizations must be registered with Hillsborough County Neighborhood Relations prior to applying for grant
- Not sure if your organization is registered? Contact your neighborhood liaison below to confirm your status.
- If your organization is not registered, you can submit your information application online. The Neighborhood Relations team will contact you when they receive your request.
Things to Consider
Learn more about the program through the 2022 Neighborhood Mini-Grant Program Overview video and the 2022 Neighborhood Mini-Grant Program Guide.
Grant Recipient Resources
Congratulations on being awarded a 2022 Neighborhood Mini-Grant. You are one step closer to building your community legacy and telling your neighborhood story.
The 2022 Grant Recipient Resources are designed to provide guidance and instructions on how to submit the necessary documents to manage your grant award. Below are a few check lists and instructional videos to help you understand the key components that are essential for grant compliance.
- Purchasing Instructional Video
- Reimbursement Instructional Video
- Reports Instructional Video
- Letter of Understanding Checklist
- OneDrive Checklist
- Purchasing Checklist
- Reimbursement Checklist
- Mid-term and Final Reports Checklist
- Substitute W-9
It is important that you understand the requirements for each item to ensure the proper submission of your mini-grant components, especially for reimbursement of any money spent.
2022 Mini-Grant Midterm and Final Reports
Grant recipients are required to submit midterm and final reports to be eligible for any reimbursements. Recipients must submit completed forms by each deadline or your submission won't be accepted.
- Letter of Understanding Deadline (only for awarded grantees): Friday, Feb. 18, 2022
- Mid-term Report Deadline (only for awarded grantees): Friday, April 1, 2022 by 5 PM
- Final Report Deadline (only for awarded grantees): Friday, July 29, 2022 by 5PM