Apply for a Neighborhood Mini-Grant
The 2021 Neighborhood Mini-Grant Program will be launched October 1, 2020.
The Neighborhood Mini-Grant Program supports activities that improve communities, strengthen neighborhood associations and encourage civic involvement. The maximum grant per association is $5,000.
- Neighborhood, Civic, Homeowner Associations, Crime Watch Programs and Special Taxing Districts in Hillsborough County are eligible
- This includes City of Tampa, the City of Temple Terrace and the City of Plant City
- Only one grant is awarded per qualified neighborhood association
- Projects must be neighborhood specific
- Groups must be comprised of neighborhood residents and stakeholders, and the project or event must be held within Hillsborough County
- Your neighborhood must register with our Office of Neighborhood Relations before we will consider you for the grant