The Community Calendar is a way to announce events happening in the County and the cities of Plant City, Tampa, Temple Terrace, and local neighborhood associations.
Want to submit your event to be placed on the calendar? Fill out an event submission form which will be reviewed by Neighborhood Relation's calendar editor. You will be notified of the status of your event posting. Events should be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the event date.
Hillsborough County is not responsible for event cancellations, weather delays or changes in function dates, times, or locations; errors or omissions.
Please review these guidelines before submitting an event:
- This event is free and open to the public
- This event is organized or funded by another order of government
- This event is an appropriate community event that is not-for-profit and open to all members of the public (all ages).
- Resident or member only events may be included, however it is not the County's responsibility to monitor attendance.
Events that would not be allowed include:
- Events that are commercial in nature, for profit or benefit specific individuals
- Events that discriminate on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, or marital status.
- Events that promote, exhibit, illustrate or manifest hate or obscene/pornographic/sexual content of any kind;
- Religious or political activities
- Events submitted less than 10 business days prior to the event date may not be posted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any submission.