Request Mosquito Spray Notifications
Receive spray notifications as soon as spray missions are confirmed. This is usually up to 24 hours in advance.
Things To Consider
- The form is ONLY for notification of when insecticide applications for adult mosquitoes are made
- Adulticide applications are ultra-low volume (ULV) spray applications of an EPA registered insecticide from a truck or aircraft targeting adult mosquitoes
- Weather permitting, Hillsborough County Mosquito Management Services (HCMMS) will make insecticide applications to reduce the number of adult mosquitoes in response to disease risk or in response to high numbers of adult mosquitoes
- The decision to make an adulticide application is based on surveillance data
- Surveillance data includes mosquitoes collected by various trapping methods, mosquito pool and sentinel chicken results, and reports from the Florida Department of Health on suspected mosquito-borne disease cases in humans
- The decision to make an application is made on the same day the surveillance data is available
- In most cases we cannot provide more than a few hours of notification, but HCMMS will work to provide the earliest notification possible.
- Sign up for mosquito spray notifications with the following information
- Email address
- Cell phone number (optional to receive text notifications)
- Property location