Apply for Disability Back Door Trash Collection
Disabled Customers, who are physically unable to place their garbage or recycling roll carts curbside for collection may apply for disability back door service. Residents who qualify through the application process will receive the backdoor service at no charge.
- You and a licensed health care provider must complete and return the certification application
- Must be unable to deliver your own solid waste to the curbside
- No individual twelve (12) years of age or older who resides in your residence can deliver the solid waste to the curbside
There is no charge for this service.
- Complete application and provide required certifications
- Mail the signed application, health care and customer certifications to:
Hillsborough County Public Utilities Department
Attention: Solid Waste Assessments
P.O. Box 89637
Tampa, FL 33694