Private Gated Community Right of Entry Form
Private gated communities will need to sign and submit the Right of Entry and Hold Harmless Agreement Form to grant the right of access and entry to the private property to Hillsborough County, its employees, contractors, and agents for the purpose of removing and/or clearing disaster-generated debris from private roadways.
Things To Consider
- Agreement is only for private gated communities
- Residents who live on a private street but without a gate do not need to sign the form
- Only an authorized agent from the private community can sign the form
- Review and print the Right of Entry and Hold Harmless form
- Provide signature from an authorized agent
- Scan and email the signed form to: DebrisRemoval@HCFLGov.net
- Mail the printed and signed form to:
Sold Waste Services
332 N. Falkenburg Road
Tampa, FL 33619
Please note both steps 2 and 3 are required.