Report a Broken Trash or Recycling Cart


Jump to:



If your trash or recycling cart is damaged, you can request your collector to repair or replace it.

How To

  1. Call the company that services your neighborhood:
  2. You can also request a new or repaired trash or recycle container by clicking the report button
    • We always suggest you start with the hauler directly, as it will reduce your waiting time significantly
  3. The company will repair or replace the cart within three days, or on your next garbage collection day

Get Help

(813) 272-5680

Get Started