Discarding Uncollected Household Trash

If you have too much regular household trash and or recyclables to fit into your gray and blue curbside carts, you can take excess materials to one of the County's three solid waste facilities listed below. 

Items Accepted*

  • Burnable materials
  • Paper products
  • Plastic products
  • Food containers
  • Food scraps

*This is not a complete list of what is accepted. Eligible facilities are listed below. If you have questions, call (813) 272-5680.

Where to take household trash

What to bring