Curbside Pickup of Yard and Wood Waste
You have a set day for curbside pickup of yard and wood waste. Check with your collector to find out which day you can set it out for pickup.
Here are the guidelines for curbside pickup:
- Weekly set-out limit is 2 cubic yards or less
- Two cubic yards is approximately twelve 30-gallon containers or bags
- Use your own cans, boxes, bags or other containers to store your yard waste
- Each container cannot exceed 50 pounds
- Limbs and branches must be less than 4 feet long and 6 inches in diameter
- Yard waste must be bundled, neatly stacked, or placed in a yard waste container
- Yard waste must be placed within 6 feet of the curb
- Grass clippings
- Tree trimmings
- Shrub trimmings
*This is not a complete list of what is accepted. If you have questions, call (813) 272-5680.
Excess Yard Waste
If your yard waste exceeds the curbside limit, then you can take it to a facility that can accept it.
When and where to take yard and wood waste
- Days & Hours
- Monday through Saturday
- 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
As part of Hillsborough County's annual Solid Waste disposal assessment, residents may deliver up to 2 tons of yard and wood waste per year to the Yard and Wood Waste Processing and Recycling Facilities. Once these limits are reached, residents must pay standard fees.
What to bring
- Photo ID showing the residential address of the property owner
- One of the following: