Request to Stop or Transfer Water Service

If you need to start new service within the next 1-2 business days, call (813) 272-6680.

Jump to:



Request to stop your water service, or transfer your account to a new address.


  • A $25.00 set-up charge will be billed to the account when transferring service
  • An additional deposit may be required if overlapping service exceeds 10 days
  • Call for further information on fees (813) 272-6680

Things To Consider

Service Availability 

  • The Utility performs Service turn-on Monday - Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
  • The Utility performs Service turn-off Monday - Thursday, 8 AM – 5 PM
  • Account balance must be current before we can transfer service to new address
  • Please note: The Utility does not turn off service on Friday or the day before a County Holiday

How To

You can request to stop or transfer your water service the following ways:

  1. Phone our Customer Service Center at (813) 272-6680

  2. In person by appointment only (M-F) 8AM to 5PM at (813) 612-7700

  3. Online

Get Help

(813) 272-6680

Get Started