You can request to start new service the following ways:
In Person at one of the following customer service centers:
- Northwest Service Center 15610 Premier Drive
Tampa, FL 33624
- Brandon Support Operations Complex (BSOC)
332 N. Falkenburg Road
Brandon, FL 33619
- Our offices and call center is open (M-F) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call Customer Service Center at (813) 272-6680.
- A $25.00 set-up charge will be billed to the account
- When starting service, a deposit is required, but we may waive it if you pass a credit check
What you'll need to start service
- The date you'll want service to start
- Contact phone number
- Email address
- $25 service charge
- Deposit – this amount varies based on the services at the address
- Check, cash or credit/debit card
- You may set up by phone with a Social Security number or passport. However, when using a passport you will need to pay a deposit.
- If using a driver’s license, you will need to come into the office to set up service and pay a deposit.
Things to Consider
- We perform service turn-on (M-F) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We require 1 business day notification to schedule a turn on