Hillsborough County Development Services remains open for business following the Hillsborough Emergency Policy Group’s Safer At Home Order. In an effort to continue service while complying with all local, state, and federal public health mandates, Development Services will be temporarily be scaling back operations.
Please be advised that the following service changes remain in effect until further notice:
- Document drop-off stations are available on the first floor of County Center and at the South Shore Regional Service Center Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM For your convenience, you may download the required drop-off form online and completed in advance, if possible. You will receive a confirmation via email within no more than 3 business days along with follow up instructions.
- All in-person consultations and transactions are suspended. Customers may continue to call or email Development Services for service consultations and support.
- Zoning applications and documents can be submitted via email. Please view the procedures here.
- Credit card payments are preferred with multiple options available. Payment instructions will be sent via email when payment is due.
- Permit Pickup instructions will be provided via email once your permit is ready.
- Inspections will continue on a case-by-case basis to comply with CDC guidelines and all local, state, and federal mandates.
For additional assistance, please call (813) 272-5600.
- Building Permits - Email Permitting@HCFLGov.net
- TCO/CO Information - Email Elecreleases_CO@HCFLGov.net
- Impact Fees - Email ImpactFees@HCFLGov.net
- Contractor Licensing - Email Licensing@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5600 option 4
- Site and Subdivision - Email KennedyLA@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5600 option 2, then 5
- Natural Resources - Email NaturalResources@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5600 Option 2, then 1
- Right-of-Way - Email GomezE@HCFLGov.net
- Utilities - Email GoodwinG@HCFLGov.net
- Stormwater - Email CabreraR@HCFLGov.net
- Zoning Counseling - Visit www.HCFLGov.net/ZoningHelp
- Zoning Applications & Intake - Email ZoningIntake-DSD@HCFLGov.net