Land Use Hearings have resumed, however due to ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, they are being held in a hybrid format with both a convenient virtual participation option and an in-person participation option available. Virtual participation through communications media is an effective alternative that will help protect the safety of the public and staff while still affording the public a voice in land use matters. In-person participation is also available, however procedures and format may differ from traditional hearings. Please visit HCFLGov.net/SpeakUp for additional information.
Service ChangesPlease be advised that the following service changes remain in effect until further notice:
- Most applications and documents can be submitted online using either the HillsGovHub portal or Digital Drop-Off. Visit HCFLGov.net/HillsGovHub or HCFLGov.net/DigitalDropOff for more information
- If you have documents that are not being accepted digitally, the Development Services Tech Center is available on the first floor of Pierce St Garage (319 Pierce St.) Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM. Visit HCFLGov.net/DigitalDropoff to learn which documents are still being physically accepted.
- All in-person consultations are suspended. Customers may continue to call or email Development Services for service consultations and support.
- Credit card payments are preferred with multiple options available. Payment instructions will be sent via email when payment is due.
- Permit Pickup instructions will be provided via email once your permit is ready.
For additional assistance, please call (813) 272-5600.
- Building Permits - Email Permitting@HCFLGov.net
- TCO/CO Information - Email Elecreleases_CO@HCFLGov.net
- Impact Fees - Email ImpactFees@HCFLGov.net
- Contractor Licensing - Email Licensing@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5600 option 4
- Site and Subdivision - Email SitePlanAdminTasks@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5600 option 2, then 5
- Natural Resources - Email NaturalResources@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5600 Option 2, then 1
- Right-of-Way - Email GomezE@HCFLGov.net
- Utilities - Email GoodwinG@HCFLGov.net
- Stormwater - Email CabreraR@HCFLGov.net
- Zoning Counseling - Visit www.HCFLGov.net/ZoningHelp
- Zoning Applications & Intake - Email ZoningIntake-DSD@HCFLGov.net