King Forest Park – 8008 E. Chelsea St., Tampa, FL 33610
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Walk-in site, no cost
Appointments highly recommended.Make an Appointment
Antibody Therapy Treatment Eligibility
- Must be 12 years or older
- Diagnosed with COVID-19 or been exposed to someone with COVID-19 and are at high risk for severe illness and hospitalization
- Vaccination status does not matter
Contact the Florida Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line at (850) 344-9637.
Antibody Therapy Treatment FAQs
What are antibody therapy treatments?
Antibody treatments can prevent hospitalization or death in high-risk patients with COVID-19 and are widely available in Florida. Learn more about the benefits of the treatments.
Do I need a prescription or referral for the treatment?
No, a standing order in Florida allows residents to receive treatment without a prescription or referral at any State of Florida antibody therapy treatment site.
How much does antibody therapy treatment cost?
There is no cost for antibody treatment for residents.
If residents have insurance, the site will ask for insurance cards, if available, so the service can be billed to the insurance company, but residents will not have to pay for the services.
What do I need to bring with me for my appointment?
- Identification – photo ID with name and date of birth for all persons receiving treatment (can be Florida driver's license, state-issued ID, or passport)
- Insurance card – individuals who have health insurance should bring their insurance card with them
- A mask – residents are required to wear a mask while on site
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment process could take at least one hour once checked in and will vary for each appointment.
Learn more about antibody therapy treatment from the Florida Department of Health.