Register for Camp Sparks (Inclusion)
Camps offer participants fun age/ability appropriate adapted recreational activities including crafts, games, field trips and skill development. Summer camp sessions are eight to 10 weeks.
- Full Rate - $76 per two weeks
- Reduced Lunch - $60 per two weeks
- Free lunch - $40 per two weeks
For locations and more information about after school, check out our Register for After school Care page.
- Full Rate - $342 for the entire summer
- Reduced Lunch - $270 with reduced lunch letter*
- Free lunch - $180 with free lunch letter*
*Letter must be submitted prior to registration.
For locations and more information about summer camp, check out our Register for Summer Camp page.
- Affordable rates
- Income assistance is available to families who qualify for free or reduced lunch
- Lunch included with some of our summer camp locations
- Quality staff and facilities with a 1-to-6 staff-to-client ratio
- Summer camp runs 8 to 10 weeks
- Camp days are offered on most days when school is not in session and is included when signed up for the after school program
Things to Consider
- You must create an account in order to sign up
- During sign up you will need to answer four questions so that we can evaluate which locations can meet your needs, and if the program is appropriate for your child
- Evaluations take about 5-7 days and you will receive a call from a staff member to discuss the evaluation
- A new lunch letter is required each school year in order to receive any discounts
- Register and answer the questions during sign-up
- Wait for us to contact you after our evaluation of your registration questions