If your child currently has a reduced or free lunch letter, you may qualify for a fee reduction for after school and summer camp programs.
How to apply
You must submit a copy of the lunch letter to a site before you can register your child at a reduced rate
- Visit the Hillsborough County School District's Student Nutrition Services website to learn more about qualifying for meal benefits and getting a free lunch letter
- Prior to registration you must submit your lunch letter copy to you preferred site. (Register for After school Care) You can also email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A staff person will be in contact.
- $38 per week - $76 each billing cycle - Full rate
- $30 per week - $60 each billing cycle - With current reduced school lunch letter
- $20 per week - $40 each billing cycle - With current free school lunch letter