As part of the County's comprehensive response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, all Parks & Recreation summer camp programming for the 2020 season has been canceled to help protect the health and safety of children and their families. The cancellation of the summer camps aligns with the recent decision made by Hillsborough County Public Schools regarding virtual summer school classes.
If your child currently has a reduced or free lunch letter, you may qualify for a fee reduction for after school and summer camp programs.
How to apply
You must submit a copy of the lunch letter to a site before you can register your child at a reduced rate
- Visit the Hillsborough County School District's Student Nutrition Services website to learn more about qualifying for meal benefits and getting a free lunch letter
- Prior to registration you must submit your lunch letter copy to you preferred site. (Register for After school Care) You can also email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A staff person will be in contact.
- $38 per week - $76 each billing cycle - Full rate
- $30 per week - $60 each billing cycle - With current reduced school lunch letter
- $20 per week - $40 each billing cycle - With current free school lunch letter