Our Recreation after school program joins America's movement to raise a healthier generation of kids by encouraging healthy lifestyle choices through physical activity and nutrition education.
When and where is the program offered?
- The after school program is offered to children enrolled in Hillsborough County Schools K-8.
- The program follows the Hillsborough County School District calendar
- Day Camp is also available on early release days and non-student/teacher planning days
- We currently have 11 locations for our traditional program. We also offer adaptive recreation in our after school care, which include 4 inclusion programs at our traditional sites and 4 specialized Camp Sparks sites.
The fees for the first two weeks are due at the time of registration. Once registered, billing will run every two weeks.
If your child currently has a reduced or free lunch letter, you may qualify for a fee reduction. You must submit a copy of the lunch letter to a site before you can register your child at a reduced rate. Visit the Hillsborough County School District website to learn more about qualifying for meal benefits.
- $38 per week - $76 each billing cycle - Full rate
- $30 per week - $60 each billing cycle - With current reduced school lunch letter
- $20 per week - $40 each billing cycle - With current free school lunch letter
- $20 per week - $40 each billing cycle – For middle school students