Registration System Maintenance
The Parks & Recreation, Conservation, and NTPAC registration systems for programs and rentals will be down for maintenance on Friday, Sept. 22 from 9 to 11 AM. No transactions can take place during maintenance. We thank you for your understanding during this time.
Park Activity Registration and Rentals
Hillsborough County has a variety of activities, programs, and rentals available to the public for fun and enjoyment. Explore and register for an activity or program that is right for you. The activities below are on different online registration platforms, so please be sure to register on the correct platform for your activity.
Recreation Programs, Neighborhood Parks and Activities
- Summer Camp
- Afterschool Programs
- Multipurpose Room Rentals
- Shelter Rentals (Neighborhood Parks)
- Recreational Activities and Programs
- Wellness Access Pass
- Youth Recreation Leagues
- Adult Recreation Leagues
For assistance, contact Parks & Recreation at (813) 744-5595.
Conservation Parks, Nature Preserves, and Activities
- Guided Hikes, Paddles, and Events
- Shelter Rentals (Conservation Parks and Nature Preserves)
- Annual Conservation Park Passes
- Conservation Parks Information
- Nature Preserves Information
- Canoeing and Kayaking Information
- Camping Information
For assistance, contact Conservation & Environmental Lands Management (CELM) at (813) 829-2626.
New Tampa Performing Arts Center (NTPAC)
Visit the New Tampa Performing Arts Center location page for information on this new facility.
For assistance, contact New Tampa Performing Art Center at (813) 829-2760.