Rent Picnic Shelters & Meeting Rooms
We are still not accepting request for meeting room rentals. Select shelters are available for rental at neighborhood parks. Please call the park directly to rent or for more information.
A variety of picnic shelters and meeting rooms are available at County Parks & Recreation Centers. You can complete the reservation online or in person at one of our service centers.
Things to Consider
- All facilities including shelters, rooms and buildings, are offered for private use. No commercial activity is permitted without prior approval from Hillsborough County.
- Examples of commercial use include, but are not limited to: Yoga, CPR, Tai Chi or other classes where participants pay to attend or where goods or services are offered for a fee
- To inquire about renting a facility for commercial use, send an email to Conservation Parks
- All shelter rentals must be made at least three business days in advance of the event
- Some rooms require up to two weeks advance notice
- Read the information for the shelter/room you select carefully for specific information before reserving
- Events with an expected attendance of 50 or more people must first complete a Special Event Application
- Email Parks Administration for more information
- All rentals require payment at the time of reservation
- All cancellations must be made in writing at least two weeks in advance of the event
- No credits will be considered within two weeks of the event
- Cancellation requests may be sent to the email address listed on your receipt
- Bounce houses are not allowed at all parks
- Read the information for the park you select carefully for individual park rules
- You must use a vendor from the approved bounce house vendors list for parks that allow bounce houses. We have already pre-screened these vendors and they have met all insurance and licensing requirements.
- No alcohol is permitted in County parks
Picnic Shelter Rental Prices
|Size||Capacity||Daily Fee *|
*Fee DOES NOT include sales tax.
Meeting Room Rental Prices
(Minimum of 4 hour rental for meeting rooms)
|Facility Type||Building Fee||Staff Fee*||Total Fee**|
|S Capacity 0-100||$40 Per Hour||$40 Per Hour||$80 Per Hour|
|M Capacity 101-150||$45 Per Hour||$40 Per Hour||$85 Per Hour|
|L Capacity 151-250||$50 Per Hour||$40 Per Hour||$90 Per Hour|
|XL Capacity 251-up||$100 Per Hour||$40 Per Hour||$140 Per Hour|
* Rooms rented at staffed conservation parks do not have any staff fees
**Fee DOES NOT include sales tax.
- Visit our online reservation system
- You can also click the Rent button at the top or bottom of this page
- Sign in to your account
- If you do not have an account, you must create one to reserve a facility
- At the sign in page for the online reservation system, click the "Create an Account" button and follow the instructions
- Search the shelters and meeting rooms
- Select a date, time, location and type of rental needed
- Complete reservation and pay