Rent Picnic Shelters & Meeting Rooms
A variety of picnic shelters and meeting rooms are available at County Parks & Recreation Centers. You can complete the reservation online or in person at one of our service centers.
Things to Consider
- All facilities including shelters, rooms and buildings, are offered for private use. No commercial activity is permitted without prior approval from Hillsborough County.
- Examples of commercial use include, but are not limited to: Yoga, CPR, Tai Chi or other classes where participants pay to attend or where goods or services are offered for a fee
- To inquire about renting a facility for commercial use, send an email to Conservation Parks
- All shelter rentals must be made at least three business days in advance of the event
- Some rooms require up to two weeks advance notice
- Read the information for the shelter/room you select carefully for specific information before reserving
- Events with an expected attendance of 50 or more people must first complete a Special Event Application
- Email Parks Administration for more information
- All rentals require payment at the time of reservation
- All cancellations must be made in writing at least two weeks in advance of the event
- No credits will be considered within two weeks of the event
- Cancellation requests may be sent to the email address listed on your receipt
- Bounce houses are not allowed at all parks
- Read the information for the park you select carefully for individual park rules
- You must use a vendor from the approved bounce house vendors list for parks that allow bounce houses. We have already pre-screened these vendors and they have met all insurance and licensing requirements.
- No alcohol is permitted in County parks
Picnic Shelter Rental Prices
|Size||Capacity||Daily Fee *|
*Fee DOES NOT include sales tax.
Meeting Room Rental Prices
(Minimum of 4 hour rental for meeting rooms)
|Facility Type||Building Fee||Staff Fee*||Total Fee**|
|S Capacity 0-100||$40 Per Hour||$40 Per Hour||$80 Per Hour|
|M Capacity 101-150||$45 Per Hour||$40 Per Hour||$85 Per Hour|
|L Capacity 151-250||$50 Per Hour||$40 Per Hour||$90 Per Hour|
|XL Capacity 251-up||$100 Per Hour||$40 Per Hour||$140 Per Hour|
* Rooms rented at staffed conservation parks do not have any staff fees
**Fee DOES NOT include sales tax.
- Visit our online reservation system
- You can also click the Rent button at the top or bottom of this page
- Sign in to your account
- If you do not have an account, you must create one to reserve a facility
- At the sign in page for the online reservation system, click the "Create an Account" button and follow the instructions
- Search the shelters and meeting rooms
- Select a date, time, location and type of rental needed
- Complete reservation and pay